Sunday, March 25, 2007

Welcome!


This is the beginning of my Blog site! I am starting it with the intention of having a place to display the knit and felted (and non-felted) purses I have designed! However, as with everything, it may evolve into other areas as well! Life is ever changing and this blogsite will probably reflect those changes as well!
So here I am and I will also post the purses I have finished the patterns for in case you are interested!
You will find the patterns (along with their prices) listed to the right. Designing purses is one way to create. And creating is a common thread throughout my life.
I also do photography-mostly landscapes and florals, which I offer for sale as well.
About me....I am a Realtor in the Sacramento Ca area. I have also been a midwife for the past 30 years, though I have not been doing as much of that recently. Strange combination I agree, but that is another topic for another time! They really have a lot of similarities!
I have four adult kids and 9 grandkids. Hard to believe! Life is full and exciting. I would love to hear about your life as well!

No comments: